Senior .Net Software Engineer
Job Posting Updated: 8/25/09
Job Location: Surfcam Corporate Office, Thousand Oaks, CA, USA (45 minutes northwest of Los Angeles)
Surfcam is currently seeking one or more senior software engineers to design
and develop components for its Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) product.
Responsibilities include creating and maintaining UI and algorithms in areas such
as machining (milling, turning, etc.), data exchange, and geometric modeling.
- Comfortable with mathematics.
- Expert in advanced .NET programming for applications (not website development).
- Expert in the communication between native C++ and .NET, including callbacks with data structures.
- Ability to create concrete implementation plans and deliver code on time.
- Ability to design and maintain large projects over the entire product lifecycle.
- Ability to learn existing code and build on top of it.
- A record of quality software produced on time.
- A record of innovation.
To be considered, submit your resume
to our human resources department.
Surfcam, Inc. 275 E. Hillcrest Drive, Suite 150, Thousand Oaks, California 91360, USA
Toll free: 800-787-3927 , Phone: (818) 991-1960, Fax: (818) 991-1980
Sales Inquiries: email@example.com