September 30, 2008
Camarillo, CA, September 30, 2008 Surfware, Inc., developer of SURFCAM® Velocity CAD/CAM systems Powered by TrueMill® , today announced
that its website (www.surfware.com) has received a total makeover, updating the design to provide more in-depth information and
make it simpler and more intuitive for browsing, as well as more interactive in operation.
“In today’s marketplace, a website is an international calling card,” says Stephen Diehl, President and CEO of Surfware. “We are pleased
to have a new way to provide constantly updated communication between Surfware, its clients and its partners. The site allows us to offer clear and current
information on our solutions and services.”
Among the site’s new features:
- Detailed Product Information featuring the upcoming release of SURFCAM Velocity 4.
- New Support, Training, Services, Business Partners and Customers sections.
- Updated TrueMill information including a history of how TrueMill was invented and who its principal inventors are.
- Updated company information .
- A “New” section with highlights of the latest news.
- Updated Events, Press Releases and Articles sections.
- Updated tech tips for SURFCAM users.
- Updated Surfware Reseller map.
- And more!
“Surfware’s new website is symbolic of the new face of Surfware and our ongoing commitment to quality, innovation, growth and service,” says Diehl.
“We encourage everyone to visit us at www.surfware.com.”
About Surfware, Inc.
Surfware develops SURFCAM Velocity CAD/CAM systems for two- through five-axis NC programming and machining. The company grew
out of three generations of Diehl family machining experience. Surfware's current president, Stephen Diehl, has thirty years experience in machining,
physics and programming and is personally involved in development of the TrueMill technology.
Liz Lewinson email@example.com
818-991-1960 x 207